|Flag of Tyumen Oblast|
|Adopted||March 26, 1996|
|Designed by||A.V. Neskorov, S.A. Zdanovskiy, B.A. Tregubov|
The flag of Tyumen Oblast, Russia, consists of three equal horizontal stripes, white (upper), blue, and green; with a red triangle at the hoist, and three yellow crowns upon the green stripe.
The flag unites the colours of Russia (white, blue, red) and Siberia (white, green).
- The red stands for life, strength, beauty, brotherhood, unity.
- The white stands for peace, purity, truth, perfection, and snows.
- The blue stands for skies, idealism, and rivers.
- The green stands for renovation, hope, youth, and forests.
- The golden stands for wealth, wisdom.
- ↑ http://flagspot.net/flags/ru-72.html Tyumen Region at Flags of the World
- ↑ Тюменская область at Vexillographia.ru