VexiWiki is a flag community that anyone can join. We have encyclopedia articles about flags, flag designers (vexillogists), flag symbolism, flag specifications, and flag history. Please see our Guidelines before editing. Enjoy!
To write a new VexiWiki article, please refer to the "Where to start" section below.
The flag of Cyprus is white with a copper-yellow polygon map of Cyprus, just above the center of the flag. Underneath the map are two green stylised olive branches, crossed. (more...)
The flag of the British Antarctic Territory is a navy blue British ensign defaced with the coat of arms for the British Antarctic Territory.(not much more...)
This article really needs your help. You can help by Editing it. Your assistance will be greatly appreciated.
We need YOU to help us expand and add articles to this wiki!
If you're new to Wikia, please use the above links to get started. If you already have editing experience, and you have an article relating to Flags to contribute, use the box below to create it:
Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
You may start anywhere you wish, but here are some useful links.
- If you would like to join VexiWiki, please see VexiWiki:Welcome.
- If you want to create an article, please see Help:Starting a new page.
- You might also like to read VexiWiki:What VexiWiki is not.
- A list of all help pages can be found at Category:Help
- If you would like to read flag-related encyclopedia articles, see VexiWiki:Articles.